To BUSINESS, LEADERSHIP AND GROWTH
Wendy Bird is the founder of Pearls with Purpose, a social-impact organization which combines micro-enterprising with humanitarian assistance. Wendy is a renown keynote speaker and coach, since 2002 Wendy has inspired and motivated people all over the world by sharing her passion.
Wendy Bird has traveled the world to discover the most powerful – and sometimes surprising – leadership/life secrets. She has created businesses in 4 countries, and spoken or worked at conferences in 28 countries and through all 50 United States. With this unique perspective, along with her experience in developing countries Wendy Bird helps individuals and leaders discover their best path sustained energy, productivity, clarity, performance and purpose. She has lived a purpose-driven life.
Her inspiring keynotes are both deeply personal and exceptionally practical. Considered an expert in unconventional approaches to achieving extraordinary results, Wendy will help you unlock your inner-explorer and show you ways to accelerate growth in business and in life.
Speaking Topics Include (but are not limited to):
The Purpose Driven Life
- During this keynote, the audience is taken down a path woven with the threads of living and working in developing countries. Inspiration from Ghandi, Mother Teresa and more while tying it all in to an individuals purpose and ability to have a Purpose Driven life.
- With the rise in anxiety, depression and technology use, individuals are struggling to feel real true happiness. Using statistics from Harvard, a couple short videos and several heart warming inspirational stories, the audience comes away empowered with the ability to feel happiness again.
Connections With a Difference
- This keynote shares that humanity has been proven to need human connection. Yet with the advances in cell phone technology- connection is one of the fewest interactions experienced today by one and all. Particularly millennials.
- Using tools and processes audiences of all ages are given strategies to reconnect and feel connected on a daily basis.
The Purple Dress
- The story of how people from all walks of life can make a difference by seeking for opportunities to help others. Whether its a neighbor, a friend, a family member or someone on the other side of the world- we can all contribute to one another in some way.
LBD (not your Little Black Dress) 🙂
- This keynote empowers the listener in 6 key traits to Learn By Doing. An action driven formula to succeed and grow in the business world all seen through the eyes of long-time cyclist, Wendy Bird.
- We all have those days. We wake up- yet hit snooze. Multiple times. We function on coffee or energy drinks. We tap into our phone before we’ve even brushed our teeth. And why? Why have we become so reactionary to the litany of requests coming in from others. Triple C if one of a 3-part series that wets the appetite for more. More out of life. More time with family. More productivity. More passion and vibrancy and stamina. We all want more and now we have the proven process to get it. It all begins with Triple C: Clarity, Consciousness and Connection.
Triple Action C
- Launching off the initial Triple C- Triple Action C establishes further processes and techniques for having more vitality and energy in life. This series builds on Courage, Contribution and Curiosity. Teaching the learner how to advance in clarity, consciousness and connection with a call to action in being bold, contributing IN and TO and congruence to core.